Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Secession

All 50 states submitting secession petitions is honestly so dramatic its cute. It is my sincerest hope that this is either a tantrum or to make political point. Either way, I find the idea of it inconsiderate to the majority of the populations that haven't and won't sign these petitions and ironically counter-productive to all those likely signing these petitions who griped about the fall of America.

I've encountered a lot of nutjobs during this election season, people hopped up on every conspiratorial blog and article they can find and when challenged on their radical stances with my own, tell me to support my arguments with link after link after link.

Sorry, I don't need to comb the Internet looking for fodder for your doomsayer rants. I will however tell you my sources: the news and my ability to take press with a grain of salt, as it should be done.

The fact is, nobody is honest, not for sure. Anybody can write anything. Anybody can cite anything. It's an endless cycle, so I base my judgments on what I see and couple it with what I read.

Romney was my devil but Obama is other's. Where's the middle?

No comments:

Post a Comment